Sunday, May 27, 2012

Why

I've thought and thought and thought about what kind of blog I want, what kind of information I want to spread out there in the vast internet expanse. I may have even started a couple of blogs on various topics before but there was always something missing. I want to use this blog as a way of just spreading a little sunshine and little happiness in a world where things aren't always sunny. I'm promising myself and hopefully anyone reading that I will honestly try to put something up daily- I honestly believe its more for me than anything else. 
      So with Memorial Day tomorrow my first quote is one familiar to many:
We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
-Thomas Jefferson

No comments:

Post a Comment