Thursday, June 14, 2012

Confessions: Chocolate Chip Cookies

         
        I have a confession to make. I have never-ever-ever made chocolate chip cookies by myself. Or even really helped in making them. Not ever. And it's not like I don't cook, because I do. Husband and I follow a "strange" diet for health reasons, so I cook. A lot. And even though we try to eat fairly healthily, I still make a mean sugar cookie or my famous Almond-cake cookies (thanks Mrs Jenkins for the inspiration), and don't forget my brownies and cakes. And it's not like I don't love chocolate chip cookies, because I firmly believe that there are few things better than a few (or several) right out of the oven. Even though I will readily admit that sugar is basically a slow poison, it's delicious poison. Mmmmmm... Anyway, so today I am going to make a whole HUGE batch of chocolate chip cookies. If any of you are wondering what cookies have to do with happiness, please just stop reading my blog now. For those of you out there that enjoy a cookie or two every once in awhile, got any favs?
         

1 comment: