Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What I want to be when I grow up...

I've seen this floating around the Internet for awhile now and I've had it pinned for at least a few months now. I'm not sure if Lennon ever said this but I really do love the message. What would happen if we encouraged children to focus on being healthy and happy throughout life instead of being so career oriented? Do you think that the general population would be better off or is it just a little too touchy-feely? I'm sure that we would not suffer for lack of successful individuals; some people will always be motivated to excel and succeed. And we have to admit that Lennon was successful by almost anyone's standards.


And it brings up another good point- Happiness is a choice. So for today I'm going to make a commitment to be actively happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment