Thursday, June 13, 2013

Michael Bublé has a Direct Correlation to Happiness

Well, to be honest, today's title is a little misleading. I don't have any data that proves Michael Bublé brings happiness but I'm sure if someone did the research, the data would be skewed in his favor. Anyway, I got these bad boys in the mail on Monday and they have been hanging out on my fridge ever since.


 I want to make it clear that I'm not trying to brag, but I just had to post about something that has made my week quite a bit brighter. We've been to one of his concerts before and it was amazing; he truly is a performer. And can we talk about talent for a moment? Hello, Michael is out-of-this-world talented. I could listen to that silky voice sing jingles. 
    Anyway, who is your favorite artist? Is their a group out there that instantly brightens your day?
    Oh and in case you haven't heard some of MB stuff, here's a couple of my fav songs:



Hope you enjoyed them and keep smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment